News & Events
- Augusta Adult and Community Education's 2016 Graduation
- Hall of Flags Celebration
- Adult Education Aids Our Furry Friends
- Augusta Adult and Community Education's 2015 Graduation
The College Transitions Courses were developed in response to the need for college preparedness classes and is a bridge program leading to college. These classes are designed for high school graduates or high school equivalency certificate recipients who intend to apply to post-secondary institutions. College Transitions courses are offered each semester. Registration is free. Students only pay for books and lab fees.
It’s never too late to enroll!
To become a College Transitions student, you must participate in four of the six activities listed below:
• Meet twice with your College Transitions coach
• Complete pre- and post-CASAS Educational Assessments
• Complete pre- and post-Accuplacer college placement assessments
• Enroll in at least one College Transitions Course (for a list of current offerings, click here)
• Participate in one College Transitions workshop (Workshops to be announced)
• Participate in a College Transitions cohort group
• Tour at least one college campus
For FREE CASAS Educational and Accuplacer College Placement Assessments, please call 626-2470 and make an appointment to meet with our counselor.